General Data Protection Regulation
Companies that collect data on citizens in European Union (EU) countries will need to comply with strict new rules around protecting customer data. The deadline for GDPR compliance is May 25, 2018.
If your website collects customer data (names, emails, addresses, credit cards), that data needs to be protected under the GDPR’s rules.
US companies with a strong Web presence and the potential to collect data from anyone in the EU (European Union) need to be paying attention to this new practice, or risk heavy fines for non-compliance.
Until midnight on May 25 we are offering $50 off this service – normally $249, get it with our special price for $199.
Our GDPR Compliance Service
- Full Site Report for GDPR Compliance
- Plugin Audit for GDPR Compliance
- Determine and Report Data Being Stored
- Detail Who has Access to Site Data
- Removal of Unjustifiable Information
- Review Site Security and Backup Plan
- Ensure Website Form(s) Are in Compliance
- Create GDPR Consent Notice if Necessary
- Create GDPR Compliant Cookie Notice
*Service cost is per site.
Our GDPR Service Guarantee:
- We will not charge any more than $249 to complete this service
- The service will be assigned to our GDP Specialist and started immediately.
- Our GDP Specialist will work diligently on your site until you are in compliance.
- We will provide you with details of everything we completed during the compliance process.